- Conceptualization, design and development of synergist.io SaaS APIs and microservices (Golang, PHP7, AWS).
- Upkeep and maintenance of synergist.io backend application (Laravel, Redis, MySQL, Docker).
- Support and maintenance of synergist.io frontend application (Angular1.6).
- Participate in an agile, data-driven and user-research based development process of the product, within a cross-functional product development team.
- Develop for the backend (Rails 5) and the frontend (jQuery, React), and maintain unit and integration tests within the CI/CD pipeline.
- Assist business with data-driven analysis, and hire for BI positions.
- Conception, development and implementation of an e-commerce application (Yii framework, Symfony2, Sass, jQuery).
- Creation and maintenance of internal and external APIs (PHP, Swagger).
- Implementation and upkeep of microservices (PHP, RabbitMQ).
- Extension and maintenance of databases, caching and indexing layers (MySQL, Solr, Redis).
- Creation and updating of the technical documentation (Swagger, PHPDoc).
- Maintain and develop integration tests (Cucumber, Capybara + SitePrism, CircleCI).
- Participate in company-wide meetings and workshops on and around company culture and product strategy.
- Establish an agile development process (Scrum), and facilitate team work as a Scrum Master.
- Study and analyze relevant open standards (Epub).
- Develop cross-platform, reusable and modular libraries (Java).
- Develop interactive educational activities (HTML5).
- Create summarized tutorials and presentations for the business and product.
- Software automation of recruitment project for an NGO (WPF, DevExpress).
- Upgrading legacy VB6 software to VB.NET.
- User Profile subsystem for MyMetaworld.com, a social network website (ASP.NET MVC4, Telerk Web Controls).
- iPatrol, a scheduling and logging software apps for guard patrols (VB.NET).
Teaching computer literacy courses, 2nd-10th grades, and Math in English courses, 2nd-6th grades.
Scientific Courses: General and Linear Algebra, General and Numerical Calculus, Statistics and Probability, Electrical and Logical circuits, Operational Research.
Information and Software Technology Courses: Programming Languages, Algorithms and Data Structures, Advanced Database, Software Engineering, Multimedia Systems, Information Systems Engineering, Compilers, Information Retrieval, Parallel Programming, Information Security, Web Applications, Distributed Systems.
Communication Skills, Business Administration and Professional English courses.
- Arabic - Native
- English - B2
- German - A1