- Conceptualization, design and development of synergist.io SaaS APIs and microservices (Golang, PHP7, AWS).
- Upkeep and maintenance of synergist.io backend application (Laravel, Redis, MySQL, Docker).
- Support and maintenance of synergist.io frontend application (Angular1.6).
- Participate in the agile product development process, as a member of the cross-functional product team.
- Program on backend (Rails 5), frontend (jQuery, React) and mobile (ReactNative).
- Assist business with data-driven analysis, and hire for BI positions.
- Conception, development and implementation of an e-commerce application (Yii framework, Symfony2, Sass, jQuery).
- Creation and maintenance of internal and external APIs (PHP, Swagger).
- Implementation and upkeep of microservices (PHP, RabbitMQ).
- Extension and maintenance of databases, caching and indexing layers (MySQL, Solr, Redis).
- Creation and updating of the technical documentation (Swagger, PHPDoc).
- Maintain and develop integration tests (Cucumber, Capybara + SitePrism, CircleCI).
- Participate in company-wide meetings and workshops on and around company culture and product strategy.
- Establish an agile development process (Scrum), and facilitate team work as a Scrum Master.
- Develop an e-learning platform, connecting all key roles in the education systems (teachers, students, publishers).
- Research and utilize relevant open standards (Epub).
- Write modular cross-platform libraries (Java) for the product.
- Program interactive educational activities (HTML5).
- Develo recruitment management software for an NGO (WPF, DevExpress).
- Upgrading legacy VB6 software to VB.NET.
- Develop software modules for various projects (ASP.NET MVC4, Telerk Web Controls, VB.NET)
Teaching computer literacy and Math in English courses (2th-10th grades).
Scientific Courses: General and Linear Algebra, General and Numerical Calculus, Statistics and Probability, Electrical and Logical circuits, Operational Research.
Information and Software Technology Courses: Programming Languages, Algorithms and Data Structures, Advanced Database, Software Engineering, Multimedia Systems, Information Systems Engineering, Compilers, Information Retrieval, Parallel Programming, Information Security, Web Applications, Distributed Systems.
Communication Skills, Business Administration and Professional English courses.
- Arabic - Native
- English - B2
- German - A1