Wikidata, the free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines.
- Wikidata Query Service - interactive SPARQL web interface to query wikidata knowledge base.
- GraphiQL - interactive GraphQL web interface to query wikidata knowledge base.
- Histropedia - a timeline visualizer of historical data pulled from Wikidata. (e.g. Discoveries in Math)
- WikiShootMe - find wikidata items around you without pictures, shoot them and upload your takes to make their items lively with more pictures.
Process: Journey Model, Community-driven, Dailies, Retrospectives
Tech Stack: PHP, Wikidata Archictecture
Tools: Phabricator, Gerrit, GSuit
An online platform for templating, drafting and negotiating contracts, with integrated digital signing.
- Conceptualization, design and development of synergist.io SaaS APIs and microservices.
- Upkeep and maintenance of synergist.io backend application.
- Support and maintenance of synergist.io frontend application.
Process: Customer-driven, Feedback Analysis, Prioritization, Standups, Retrospectives, Product Planning
Tech Stack: Gin, AWS, Terraform, Laravel, Redis, MySQL, Docker, Angular1.6, Digital Oceans
Tools: JIRA, Trello, Confluence, GSuit, Intercom, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Slack, Jenkins, Bugsnag, NewRelic
SaaS Tax Submission tools for German market (Studenten, Arbeitnehmer, Polizei, Feuerwehr)
- Participate in the agile product development process, as a member of the cross-functional product team.
- Develop backend, frontend and mobile software.
- Assist business with data-driven analysis, and hire for BI positions.
Process: Kanban, Data-driven, A/B Testing, User Tests, Standups, Retrospectives, Product Planning, CI/CD, Code Reviews
Tech Stack: Rails5, Capistrano, jQuery, React, ReactNative
Tools: Trello, GSuit, Hotjar, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Slack, CircleCI, Bugsnag, NewRelic
E-Commerce Shop specialized in nutrition products.
- Conception, development and implementation of an e-commerce application.
- Creation and maintenance of internal and external APIs.
- Implementation and upkeep of microservices.
- Extension and maintenance of databases, caching and indexing layers.
- Creation and updating of the technical documentation.
Process: Scrum, A/B Testing, Code Reviews
Tech Stack: Yii, Symfony2, Sass, jQuery, Swagger, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Solr, Redis, Silex
Tools: JIRA, Confluence, GSuit, Google Analytics, Skype, Jenkins, NewRelic
Mid-long term flat rental online platform, for landlords and tenants.
- Implement product features on backend and frontend.
- Maintain and develop integration tests.
- Participate in company-wide meetings and workshops on and around company culture and product strategy.
Process: Scrumban, A/B Testing, Code Reviews
Tech Stack: Yii, Symfony2, Sass, Webpack, ES6, React, MySQL, Solr, Redis, Cucumber, Capybara + SitePrism
Tools: JIRA, Confluence, GSuit, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Slack, VWO, Jenkins, CircleCI
E-Learning platform connecting teachers, students and publishers.
- Establish an agile development process, and facilitate team work as a Scrum Master.
- Research and utilize relevant open standards.
- Develop modular cross-platform libraries for the product.
- Program interactive educational activities.
Tech Stack: JavaME, JavaEE, Hibernate, Spring, Netbeans Platform, EPUB, HTML5
- Develop recruitment management software for an NGO (WPF, DevExpress).
- Upgrade legacy VB6 software to VB.NET.
- Develop software modules for various projects (ASP.NET MVC4, Telerk Web Controls, VB.NET)
Teaching computer literacy and Math in English courses (2nd-10th grades).
Scientific Courses: General and Linear Algebra, General and Numerical Calculus, Statistics and Probability, Electrical and Logical circuits, Operational Research.
Information and Software Technology Courses: Programming Languages, Algorithms and Data Structures, Advanced Database, Software Engineering, Multimedia Systems, Information Systems Engineering, Compilers, Information Retrieval, Parallel Programming, Information Security, Web Applications, Distributed Systems.
Communication Skills, Business Administration and Professional English courses.
- Arabic - Native
- English - C1
- German - A1